Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Great Teen Weekend

Around 4:30pm last Friday Shannon, Colleen and I headed to Camp Goodnews for the Great Teen Weekend! On the way we went to Dunkin' Donuts and got some hot chocolate and Coolettas for the girls!

When we arrived there were not many people I knew, so I went to the restroom while I waited. I came out and there were about 20 people I knew there! A bunch of people I meant through last year's Great Teen Weekend, Teenpact and other various events. After that the fun started. I was among some of my great friends, there was soccer balls, Frisbees, a Foosball table, Ninja, a pool table, a ping pong table, great food, and great studies on being a leader!

I would write about everything I did, but I'm sure you would get bored of reading that, and I really don't feel like writing for a long time... so I'll just write about a few things that happened this weekend!

Probably one of the biggest highlights was the Ultimate and soccer games we had, even though my team didn't really win either. The soccer games were first. My team was pretty awesome. They all were there to have fun... and 4 out of 8 of us were soccer players. It was all fun playing soccer, but I felt a little bad for the non-soccer players. They were kind of out matched by the soccer players, so I was glad when we switched to a much more even sport: Ultimate. In Ultimate my team lost point wise, but got the golden point(the last point), which made it all good.

Overall, I had an amazing time, and can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment