Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Insulation and Soccer!

Yesterday Kevin, a few guys from our church and I went over to our church around six am to insulate the windows for winter. This was kind of a project because the windows were more than six feet above the floor, and the windows were like 5-10 feet tall. It took is nearly all morning, but I'd say we did a very good job! You could barely even tell there was insulation plastic on the windows! The only problem with this was that I had to do my school in the afternoon, but that's a good advantage to homeschooling!

Now, on to something a bit more fun: soccer! Last night I also had a soccer game in the Topsham dome. A lot of our players were busy or sick, so we invited Calvin to come. He's plays for the local college. I though he'd be good, but not that good... He was probably our best player: fast, smart, skilled and agile. We still ended up losing, but we played MUCH better then we did last week. We actually had nearly as many shots as the other team, but the other team was very skilled and knew how to pick apart our defense, making their shots at a much more open goal than our shots. We lost, 5-0 I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment