Monday, November 14, 2011

This past weekend was quite awesome. First off Casey came over, then Dad dropped me off at Planet Fitness! I worked out for about one and a half hours. I was already a little tired and sore from my previous works outs that week, but I just went around trying a most of the machines. I maxed out two of the leg ones, but still got a good workout from them. Over all I had a great full body workout. The machines are great for abs, core, chest (my chest is still a little sore), legs, arms, and cardio. If all works out well, I'll be setting great personal records in track this year!

When I came back home I showered, and relaxed. I was tired from that week. Lost some sleep and worked out hard all week. Probably a little too hard, so this week I'm going to go a little easier. Shannon and Casey were out shopping, and within a hour or so after I got home they came home. Kevin came over a little later. We hung out and talked, then after supper went to a mini concert that Rebecca was in. From there we went over to the Este's for a "11/11/11" party. We talked, played games, had a fire, looked at the moon and Jupiter (and it's moons) with a telescope that the Estes' had, had great food, and just had a grand time.

That night Casey and Kevin spent the night. In the morning Casey left, and around 11 all of us 'kids' went and picked up Millie at our church and headed to Jenny's mini Deerwander reunion! At the reunion it was just our group, Jenny, her sister (Tina) and their parents. After a bit of snacking and playing games Ben arrived. When he got there we started (more like Mr. Ames did), and we played a little bit of darts, and then a couple games of ninja! Ben, Shannon and I were the people who won most of the games. After our hands started going numb we decided to go inside. While inside we played a bunch of card and board games, and some people made fun of them selves with the Wii.

Once we were all done with the games we had a grand meal. Tons of food, dessert and laughter! When we finished stuffing our selves, we went on a walk in the dark around the neighborhood and went out on a dock and looked around at the stars and the moon and fading light on the horizon... and rocked the dock around to make people scream.

When we returned from the walk, Ben had to go. After the goodbyes, the girls took pictures of everyone (sigh). When they finished taking pictures we headed back to Lewiston to the end of a church game night.

Overall, it was a grand weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment