Monday, November 28, 2011

A Quick Summary...

Alrighty. Today I'll sum up my Thanksgiving break quickly, because if I went into details, you may fall asleep and I'd have waste time which I could have spent on math...

First off, Friday night the girls went over to the Donahues. Mom, Dad and I watched Captain America. I felt cold coming on that night. So I thought whatever, a cold is nothing.

On Saturday I felt much worse. Got some chills and a slight fever. Not enough to completely stop me, but I didn't workout because of that. That Afternoon Shannon and I picked up Sean who we had over for the weekend until Monday night. Saturday evening Tim, Angie, Gabe and Adeline came over for a mini Thanksgiving! That was great! I wasn't sick enough only eat one serving, but sick enough to not have three or four...

Sadly, I got even sicker on Sunday. My fever went up to 101. I couldn't go to church so I just slept, drank, and watched a ton of Doctor Who.

On Monday I felt the same, but I still had enough energy to hangout with Sean and play games. My chills never went away, so I couldn't go play soccer that night.

On Tuesday I felt a tad better, and only woke up once the night before to the chills. I was happy. I was healing! Then I took a nap. Woke up, felt horrible and then was told: "You look like death!" That night I went to the doctors. They told me that I had strep throat and maybe some pneumonia. So I took antibiotics for the rest if the week. I felt amazingly better after a day of them. It was great!

So, now that I'm on the mend no need to pay attention to being sick! I just couldn't workout.

Now, Tuesday night Abbey came home for her Thanksgiving break! It was great to see Abbey. We all just hung around on Wednesday, played games and talked.

On Thanksgiving we went over to my Aunts and hung out there all day, ate food and played some games.

On Friday we did a ton of cleaning. Because that night we were having 17 people over for a movie night. The movie night was awesome. Tons of fellowship, a great movie, games, and food! I was finally starting to get hungry enough to eat 2/3 of my normal serving sizes!

On Saturday, we were pretty lazy. All I did was some chores, and then watched movies with everyone one else. We also played a little Hearts. A good thing was that I was back to my normal eating habits! 7 muffins and I was still hungry!

Abbey left Sunday morning. The rest of us went to church. Our friend Jenna came that day! It was nice to see her... and after church the older Kidd kids came over, so did Calvin and Jenna! When they were all over, we talked, ate snacks, and played card games. At 4 we had home group. Jenna left before that. So we had a bunch of people over again. We discussed Galatians, and then had fellowship and desserts until everyone ended up leaving.

So that brings me to today. Today hasn't been very exciting, so I'll end my post with this sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment