Friday, November 11, 2011

Ping Pong

To start this off, I'll just say I'm pretty bad at ping pong. I'm not really that much into it, but it's a fun game to play with friends! Last night Dad, Calvin, Kenan, Mr. Estes and I went to this local ping pong place. I played everybody in our group at least twice, and lost all but on game. I beat Kenan once, but he then beat me the second time. I was pretty even with Dad, but he always beat me by a little. Mr. Estes on the other hand was Mr. Spin. He owned me the first two games, and then just beat me the other two I played with him. Calvin played relaxed against me and still totally beat me, twice. It was an over all very fun night, even though I only won one game. I also got to meat the 60+ year old state champion! He was really good, he beat Calvin, Mr. Estes and my dad pretty handily.

On a side note, today Dad will probably bring me to Planet Fitness to sign up! I'm pretty pumped!

4 comments:

  1. Haha..I think your pretty good at ping pong! At least you beat me but thats nothing new! :D
    How much does it cost for a membership do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well... I'll just say I'm not pro at ping pong...

    Right now it cost like $50 and then $15 a month. One of the staffers told us that in December they will probably be lowering the monthly fee to $10 to try and motivate people people to get memberships for Christmas and New Year Resolution and stuff. So if you want to get a membership, I'd wait until December. That's what we're planning on doing.

    ReplyDelete