Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spartans and Babies!

Last night I had my first indoor soccer game! Shannon and I play on a team called the Spartans! Our team is made up of a bunch of people from different churches. It's a open mens league (pretty much saying girls can play, but it's going to be tough). Our team is probably one of the weaker teams. Most teams seem to have college players or fit and skilled men in their 30s. We have a group with a couple younger players such as myself, and some older gentlemen. Only a couple of those more fit and skilled players. I'm more of a fit-but-not-as-skilled-player. I haven't had quite as many years of experience as some of the guys playing have. Now our game went ok. It was really fun, but you could tell we were a new team. We lost 0-5. Also my ankle injury from this past soccer season came back to bite me. I guess I'm going to have research how to recover it.....

Oh, another thing happened last night! My baby niece was born!!! Her name is Adeline Leach! I haven't met her yet, but hopefully I will soon!

1 comment:

  1. i laughed out loud when i read the title..i was thinking what in the world is this one gonna be about!
    hope your ankle gets better soon! i can relate to a certain degree.
    and congrats!

    ReplyDelete