Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How Music Relates to Working Out!

Have you ever tried working out on your own, and just got bored? I have tons of times. I found that Pandora had helped me not be as bored, and sometimes made me want to push harder. Now, you can choose whatever music you like, but country and classical probably won't pump you up as much as rock, rap and techno. Some "classical" songs can be pretty cool, but over all rock and rap are the best workout music types for me.

Music is really good while on a treadmill or if you need motivation for any run. It also can be good for wright lifting. Because honestly, lifting weights up and down can be boring for awhile. The music can help keep you pumped up. The same goes for body weight workouts... especially if you can do high reps.

I'm warning all of you who might want to make a hard rock playlist on Pandora: even if you base it off a christian band, you'll probably hear some bad songs by non-christian bands. Just thumbs them down...

3 comments:

  1. That he does...and its a pretty good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. A lot of it is hard music, so I'm not sure if you'd like it Dad...

    ReplyDelete