Monday, December 12, 2011

My Busy Weekend...

This past weekend was pretty darn busy for me. First off I went to the gym early Thursday, came home and did school until I had to go to SMASH which was at one. After SMASH we brought Anna home with us and had a grand meal of pizza. That night we went to Nick and Joel's Christmas concert! That was pretty amazing, and we got to hangout with the other SMASHers for a bit!

On Friday I got up early again to go to the gym, and then like the day before did school and went to SMASH at one. Corrie and us Clarke kids (Shannon, Colleen and I) stayed over at the Richards for the night. The girls went with Rebecca to do some various girly things and Rebecca had to practice for her concert she had on Saturday. Once they finished all that they headed off to a talent show that some fellow SMASHers were in.

Tucker and I one the other hand played Airsoft for a hour or two. It got dark during that time so we played a game that you had to shoot my sound, which was pretty awesome!

After Airsoft we both went over to help out at Awana. That lasted about two hours. That included a very good meal. After Awana we went off to the talent show. We missed it, but still had the chance go hang out with a bunch of SMASHers!

We came home that night and stayed up late talking and playing games. The girls stayed up even later watching a movie.

The next morning we got up ate breakfast. Pastor Sam, Corrie, Shannon, Tucker and I headed out to go find a Christmas tree for the Richards' great room and their house. We did a few errands on the way which included getting hot chocolate.

On the way into the woods to find a tree Shannon, Tucker, Corrie and I all rode in the bucket of a small bucket loader. Which was pretty awesome even though everyone expect Corrie had the back of the bucket in our backs.

After we found and cut down the trees we warmed up and then headed back to the Richards' house. When we got there we ate a little, and then Colleen, Corrie, Tucker, two of the Richards' neighbors and I played a short game or two of Airsoft.

We had to leave for Rebecca's concert. We stayed for most of that, but we then had to leave because the girls had to babysit Gabe at five.

On our way we dropped of Corrie, and the girls dropped me off at home so I could do school that I didn't finish on Thursday and Friday. That night I also did some pricing out of Christmas gifts I am planing to buy.

Sunday was a bit more relaxing. We went to church, hung out with Calvin and then went to home group until around seven.

So that's a quick some up of my weekend... I'm a bit tired still.

No comments:

Post a Comment