Thursday, December 1, 2011

So it Begins...

Today being December 1st you may think I'm going to write about December and Christmas, but honestly I haven't thought much about this Christmas. So what's beginning? SMASH is. Today is our first rehearsal. I don't have all my lines down, but I should have them down by the end of the month, or year actually. The reason I'm writing this post (beside the fact I don't want to write a long post about working out) is because SMASH takes up a huge amount of time. Our rehearsals are usually 2-4 hours long, that's a lot of time, and just practicing your lines is a lot of time too. Also I'll probably have to help out with building the set and fund raising. So I may have to shorten up on some of my posts. I said this before for soccer, but I wrote long posts anyway, so we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment