Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bridge Jumping...

So yesterday was the first day I've gone bridge jumping this year. I went after my track practice. Which felt really nice, because running in humid, sunny 75-80 degree weather for 3.4 miles makes me quite sweaty and hot. I actually couldn't go right away, because Shannon and I had to bring Gabe back to his house. We picked up Colleen while we dropped him off.

When we finally got to the bridge the temperature dropped to about 70-75 degrees. Still pretty warm, but it was May: the water is still quite cold.

Casey showed up a few minutes after we arrived. There was no way cold water was stopping us. We all jumped, at different times, at the same time, all the girls screamed... all of it was pretty fun. Casey and Shannon had a dirt fight...sometimes they seem older than me, but most of the time? Nah.

After we got kind of cold and ran out if time we all headed to our homes. When we got home, we had supper then had our last Taking It Deeper study until this fall, because we're taking the summer off.

No comments:

Post a Comment