Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ultimate... Kinda

Yesterday at practice coach told us to play Ultimate for our light workout. It sounded grand to me! Even if it was raining and cold. The main problem was that we have around 40 kids. That's 20 per team. Nearly double what it should be in my opinion for the field size we had... Once the game got started, we realized about 1/2 the team didn't know how to play, and more than that didn't really do anything. About 10 kids on my team actually played, and about 5 kids on the other team... and my team had better players, so it was ended quickly, with a score of 3-0. It was short lived, but still fun. We headed inside after the game and played capture the flag in the gym until practice was over. Which was much more fun, because we had smaller teams and everyone played.

So that was my practice. Pretty fun, oh did I mention coach made us cookies? Yup. My coach is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment