Thursday, October 27, 2011

Energy and a Short Visit

I haven't worked out since soccer ended. I never realized how much energy I've been spending with sports, until now. I've been energetic most of everyday, I've been taking awhile to fall asleep, and I've been waking up around 4 or 5 am for the past 3 days. That's too early for me, so I just go back to bed. So I'm thinking I should start working out again, that way I spend my energy and I'll become stronger! Sounds like a plan!

Yesterday afternoon we had Jenna over! It was a pretty short visit (2:30-6:45), but a fun visit! For awhile we just talked and Colleen made chocolate cover things (raisins, Oreos, and pretzels)! Once Shannon finished her work, Colleen, Shannon, Jenna and I played a game of Catan. It was a slow game that went back and forth, but I ended up winning in the end. When we finished we ate supper and then Jenna left and us Clarkes went off to Bible study!

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun yesterday!! It was too short! Yes and I lost haha! But i really like that version!

    ReplyDelete