Monday, October 17, 2011

Not-So-Exciting Post

This is another post about my weekend. I'm sure many of you probably don't really care what I did on my weekend, but I'll write about it anyway.

This past Friday was going to be senior night for Leavitt boys soccer... thanks to rain, it turned into senior Saturday morning. That didn't go over well with the seniors. They played, but weren't the happiest players in the world, and o don't blame them. Anyway, our game didn't go so well. We were playing pretty much the worst team in class B, and we were tied at half time. We played better the second half (not our best though), and turned it into a win. It was a victory, and that's all we really needed, even if the score was 1-2.

After my game my team went out to Denny's and just hung out, talked and ate pancakes. Three of us guys had a pancake eating challenge, I ended up winning with 7 plate-size pancakes.

After eating some of us guys were talking with our coach about training for next year and such. We got to the topic of the weight room. That was something I wanted to do. It sounded like next year we might be hitting the weight room next summer! I'm pumped. Another thing we got talking about was other sports to do on our off season. We agreed track was good, and then someone mentioned skiing. Coach then decided it would be awesome if all his juniors (seniors next year) would do skiing and track. Most of them probably are, that includes me.

Now on to Sunday. On Sunday we had the older Kidd kids over and Calvin. We then went to church with them. After church we just hung out and had a talk about a sermon. After we were finished with all that we went over to the Donahues for a little campfire party! Some other great friends came, such as Tucker, Rebecca, Jenna, the older Este kids, and Amanda! Over all it was a great evening of fellowship, jokes, frisbee, soccer, ping-pong, games and food! Thank you Donahues for hosting it!

On a side note I just got this blogger app on my iPhone. It's pretty sweet so far, I'm just hoping this will post!

No comments:

Post a Comment