Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Richards Game Night

This past Sunday, after church us Clarke kids went over to the Kidd's to hangout and play games until we went to the Richards' game night. While we were at the Kidd's we ate lunch, I played Risk (I ended up winning), and then we talked and played President (a card game) until we left.

Once we got to the Richards we all just talked and watched or played some ping-pong until more people showed up. Eventually we had a bunch of SMASHers and friends there, which made things much more fun. We played Round Robin, President, Spoons, and we eventually started played Ninja! Round Robin was pretty epic, but my hamstring started getting irritated, so I ended up playing Spoons until it started feeling better and Ninja started. All the while eating brownies, cookies and drinking apple cider.

When we were about to leave we had a little meeting led by Pastor Sam about how the Lord has helped us and how we are to help others. Once we finished we headed home.

Another thing that was kind if exciting was that last night we went to Portland to briefly visit my Aunt and look at new phones! I'll probably be getting my dad's old iPhone 3GS, but have it jail-broken and go on to TMobile's service plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment