Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just a Summary...

Well, I haven't blogged in a few weeks because it was Christmas vacation. A ton of things happened in those weeks, so I'm just going to write a summary.

Obviously we celebrated Christmas. We celebrated it with Calvin, my Aunt Debby, Tim, Angie, Gabe, Adeline, Abbey and the rest of our family. I'm not going to list off all my gifts, because that will bore you. Let's just say I had a grand time with everyone, had great food and received great gifts!

We also celebrated mini Christmases with our friends. Yup. I'm not in a listing mood, so I'm not going to list off all the times I exchanged gifts with people, or what I received. I'll probably mention random gifts in my other posts and if I remember to write about it I'll say who it's from.

Now over the whole break Abbey was home (and still is). Calvin was here almost everyday as well, and is still here too! Sean came over for a bit as well. We went and hung out with Casey and Sarah a few times. Went to parties where a ton of SMASHers were, saw some Teenpacters, and on New Years Eve we went to the Estes (we were not the only ones there, a bunch of SMASHers and various Este friends) for a New Years party. My Uncle Steve and Cousin Katie visited for awhile as well!

At the Este's party we played tons of games, ate a bunch of food, just hung out, and laughed, having an over all grand time Us Clarke kids and Calvin ended up staying at the Este's over night because the roads were too icy for us to get home safely. Us guys talked to about 3am, and we ended up leaving their house at 8am to get to our church on time.

Because of all the sweets and lack of sleep in those weeks, I caught a cold. But over all, it was still a grand time! Way too much fudge though!

I may go into detail on some of these fun events later... who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment