Friday, January 6, 2012

Weights!

Yesterday was the second day of SMASH this year. I was going to rehearse in it, so I went. The acting was pretty fun! It's always fun to play the villain!

After SMASH was over, all of of SMASHers hung around and talked. Kenan and Joel told me they had weights for me in their car, so when Shannon arrived, Kenan and I moved the weights from their car to our car. Earlier they gave me four 25 pound plates. All the weights together were: four 25 pounds plates, two 10 pound plates, four 5 pound plates, and six 2.5 pound weights. They also gave me four dumbbell sized bars to hold plates, and two different kinds of barbells, also meant for holding the plates. They also gave me the safeties so the weights wouldn't fall off! That's probably over $200 dollars in weights! It was super generous of the Estes! Even if they claim they're just 'cleaning out their basement', it's still super generous! If you Estes are reading this: THANK YOU!!!

Now... me being a very excited guy, had to try them out! So that night I did some quick cardio, and then weight lifted. Couldn't do any bench press, because I needed a rack or a spotter, but did a bunch of pulling exercises! Felt awesome. Now I only need to go to the gym for cable work, heavy (as in very heavy) weight, leg workouts, and some good core exercises!

Today I have yet another day of SMASH! I have only one line, but it'll be fun just hanging around the great people there! Also, after SMASH the Donahues are coming over to spend he night. Should be fun!

1 comment: