Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quick Review...

So lately I haven't been blogging much. That's because I've been very busy with the geek work with Richard. Because I was so busy with geek I've been pausing some of my school, like my blog, for example. Today my geek work was cancelled, so I'm catching up on a bunch of school today.

So I said this would be a review. So I'm going to just review the week!

From Monday to Friday I did school, work, worked out a little on most days (some of the time I went with Jenna and Colleen or Richard) and some other random usual stuff. Friday night we had some superb pizza and cookies with the Donahues! Had great time there! It was a grand stress reliever as well... let's just say SQL and mapping out Wal-Mart was driving me a little crazy.

On Saturday I slept in, did some school, did some plyometrics, and then had Casey and Richard over at noon to wait for and greet Shannon. Shannon was gone all week in NYC in case you didn't know...

Colleen left with some friends to go to Leavitt's play: The Beauty and the Beast. Richard, Casey and I just hung around, and started blaring hard rock and some techno. It's was pretty epic! Shannon was later than we excepted, but time flies when you're blaring music and making fun of your dance moves!

On Sunday I was a greeter at our church, that was pretty fun, except the fact that my hand nearly went numb in the -2 degree weather.

That brings us to yesterday. Yesterday I worked out with Calvin and Dad at Planet Fitness. We came back, ate some food, then did geek work for awhile. That evening Jenna visited after working out with Colleen.

Over all it was a pretty fun (and very busy) week!

No comments:

Post a Comment