Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Military Training...

*Insert rant about how cool my past few weeks were*

Anyway, I caught myself a nasty cold this past weekend. It a cough with a side of clogged nose. Not too bad, but it's a pain when you read about something you really want to do, but know you're too sick to do it. As for me, I was researching pull-ups. I want to increase my number of pull-ups... Not by one or two, but by like five or ten. I then found myself on this military training site. They had a bunch of free workouts! Two of which really caught my eye: the pull-up push, and pushup push. Both of which I really want to increase. They had two very intense two week workouts... both of which were supposed to increase your max about of reps by 30-100%! This is great and all, but I read a little more, and it said if you do this more than once every two months, you'll strain those muscles.

That's a pretty intense workout there. Hence why I wish I was not sick. I hope I'm feeling better by the first Monday of next month, because that's when I plan on starting the pushup push. Should be pretty epic... and hard... (200-300 pushups everyday is gonna kill me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment