Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Restart

So school has restarted after the Christmas break. Hence why I'm writing this post. Now I can't sleep in anymore. It's time to go back to my normalish life. Only this time not only school has restarted. SMASH has. SMASH is now three days a week, in time, it'll be four days a week, and eventually five days a week the week before the play.

I love doing SMASH, it's quite fun! But it's time consuming. So for the next two months I'm going to have to crunch in my school, my workout, SMASH, and things that just come with life. So I'm going to have to change my sleeping habits. Going to bed between 10:30pm and 1:00am isn't going to work. I need to get up early, like at 6:00 or 6:30am.

Speaking of changing habits and sleep: I caught a cold. I actually haven't had a cold since Thanksgiving. That's unusual for me because I seem to have a weak immune system. I think part if that is because I've been eating healthier. My body was loving being sickness free, but then came the holidays. Loads of chocolate and sugar. Also you don't have school in the mornings, so why not stay up late? Yup. That's what I did. All that sugar and unusual sleeping habits weakened my immune system. So what does this have to do with habits? I'm going to change one of mine. I'm going to eat a lot less sugar. I'm going to try to band all soda from myself (besides Moxie, of course), have less desserts, and just over all less sugary meals. This should also help me with my fitness. Less sugar=less fat=more fitness. Also if I replace that sugar with more protein, more protein=more muscle=more speed=better results. So I'll be killing two birds with one stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment