Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"The About Me Post"

I'm a nerdy-jock as you can probably tell form the name of my blog. I'm in a family of 7. I'm the second youngest with my twin sister right behind me.

I'm homeschooled. I live in Maine and play sports for the local school. I love to play pretty much any sport, but I'm not much of a fan of football or any 'girl only sport'.

I'm also one of those weird people who kinda like running, hence why I do track. In case you are a track fan and want to know what kind of events I do, I pretty much do anything under the two mile. I have a better build for sprints rather than endurance runs, which is short and as some friends of mine said: "compact".

I also love soccer. I'm not a grand player, but I can hold my own. I think I enjoy soccer more than track, but the injuries that come with soccer can get on my nerves.

I also in joy tennis. I'm a newbie, but it's still pretty fun to play.

Last but not least, my favorite sport: Ultimate Frisbee. I really love game Ultimate... but sometimes I wonder if the reason I love it so much is because of the people I play with. It seems like whenever I play Ultimate I'm always with some of my best of friends.

I could continue listing all the sports I do, but I don't have all week to work on this. You'll see some of my athletics in my blog anyway.

Now on to my nerdy part. I love to play strategy games. One of my favorite is chess. I used to play it all the time, but that's when I had an injury that required me to rest all the time. Because of that I got pretty good at it and now only find challenges from not-so-local friends, or online chess. If you happen to love chess, want to learn chess, or want to own someone at chess, go to: Chess.com, and challenge "Billy3". Just tell me what's your level of experience and I'll see what I can do.
I play many other strategy games, such as: Settlers of Catan, Cities and Knights, Pentago, Starcraft, Checkers, and many more...

If you want to learn more about me, read through my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have an old blog at: http://clarkeclan.com/billyblog/
    In case you're interested.

    ReplyDelete