Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Injuries and Birthday Parties

To start it off, I was at soccer yesterday, late in the afternoon. I was just practicing with my team and my ankle which was bothering me last week got worse. I believe I pulled a tendon in the back of my ankle. So I told my coach and he told me to go find the trainer and talk to him about it. I looked for him a good 15 minutes, but I could not find him. So I told my coach, and he said just take it very easy and don't do anything that hurts. So for the rest of practice I felt very lazy. Oh well, if I my game isn't canceled from the rain I should see the trainer today. I'll probably just have to wrap it everyday.

After my practice I drank a protein drink, went home, showered, and ate a whoopee-pie (oh yeah, that's right. A whoopee-pie.). After all of us Clarkes were ready to leave, we left for my big brother's. At my brother's (Tim), we hung out and talked to him and his wife (Angie), and laughed with and at my nephew (Gabe). A little while later we got to the good  part: the food. Tim and Angie made a ton of food. After my first bite I started regretting drinking the protein drink. I wish I left my stomach completely empty for that meal. I only had two servings, wishing I could have had three or four. Once we were done eating we talked and then tried out some of Tim's video games. One of which was Tony Hawks Shred. Now that was a cool game. It was kind of like the Wii, but with a skate board! Once we stopped laughing at one another, had dessert. That was awesome. We had angel fruit cake with strawberries and whipped cream! After and few laughs and talks, we ended up leaving. Even though I had a great time, I didn't really mind leaving. My allergies were getting to me and I kinda just wanted to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. haha you and your food!!! hope your ankle gets better! mine has been bothering me a lot too! I think its the weather! sounds like you had a good time at your brothers!

    ReplyDelete