Monday, September 26, 2011

Victory.

Last Friday I had a soccer game against Oak Hill. We lost to them last time we played them, even though we controlled the ball most of the time. Between the game we lost to them and our game on Friday we practiced finishing. We played very hard for the entire game on Friday, and turned it into a win. It was quite an intense game, with a score of 2-3. I didn't score, though I got close. One of the reasons I didn't score though was because I had to cover Oak Hill's best player again. Overall, it was a great game and our first victory of the season! It felt awesome to win.

The evening after my game I received my hand-gripper in the mail. It's weighted 150 pounds. It's quite hard to close. I can only do it 1-2 times with my left, and 2-3 with my right.

Later that evening us Clarkes went to benefit concert. There was a bunch of SMASHers at the concert. Colleen, Dad, Mom and I missed most of the concert because of soccer, but it was great to see some SMASH friends there!

No comments:

Post a Comment