Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Winslow

Yesterday afternoon I had a soccer game against Winslow. Their team is a little bit more skilled than ours, and in better shape. We played a good game until the last 20 minutes when we got tired and gave up. In the first 60 minutes we did well and had the score at 1-1, then it became 1-2, then 1-3, until it reached 1-5. So we lost 1-5.

My ankle hasn't really gotten better since my first injury (if anything, worse). At least I saw the better trainer after the game to help me get some treatment.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of treatment are you doing for your ankle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first off, I didn't sprain it, I pulled the tendon in the back of my ankle. So I'm not sure if this will help you with your ankle.

    The trainer said to stretch my ankle after soccer for thirty seconds, then ice. Also she said to do moist heat during the day, and right before soccer, and stretch it ten times for a few seconds after heating. Then you get back to the stretching and icing...etc.

    ReplyDelete