Thursday, March 15, 2012

Abbey has left... but more fun is around the corner!

Yesterday was Abbey's last day up here in Maine for her spring break. She left our house at 11am. It was sad to see her go, but I think I'm finally getting fully used to her being away. Doesn't mean I still miss her!

Something fun also happened yesterday: Jenna, Jolie and I went to the gym. First time we got Jolie to go. She claimed to have enjoyed it. She also said it was enjoyable mainly because of the company. So I guess to get her to go, we'll just need to bring fun people!

Now, what is the fun around the corner? I was notified from a fellow track team member that track starts on Monday! I'm so excited! Going to see if my lifting helped me out or not! Oh, and because of all the time spent on running, I'll probably workout my upper body less. Which will probably be good for my shoulder and forearm. A couple months of little lifting can go a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment