Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So it Begins

Yesterday was the first day of track. We have a new coach. She seems like a pretty good coach. Strict, which is good... but she has an odd rule or two that I don't like. She also seems like a very good distance runner coach. Not super sure about sprinting. My old coach was extremely into sprinting, and helped me greatly improve my speed. This year's coach I think will help more with my endurance. I can't be sure though, because I gathered all this just from the first practice. If all else fails, I'll train on the side once my injuries recover.

So it begins; sprint training. Also known as track. Hopefully it will improve my Ultimate skills! Oh, and I really want some PRs (personal records) this year! Last but not least, I hope my team improves as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment