Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weather and the HOME Convention

So, I'm just going to note this awesome weather. It's in the 70s and 80s during the afternoon and 60s and 50s in the evening and morning. It's beautiful! I'm loving it! I already got a little sun burnt. Only problem is that the timing of my injuries isn't letting me do much physical activity during this great weather. Hopefully I'll heal up before track starts up next week. Even though it's supposed to be 20-30 degrees colder next week, I still want to run with my team.

Now, on to the HOME Convention! The HOME Convention starts tomorrow. We'll be heading up there then. I'm not sure if I'll be blogging tomorrow or not because of that. I know I won't be blogging for the rest of the week after the convention starts. So that's why I won't be blogging for the rest of this week. I'll be writing more about the convention next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment