Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feeling Better

Yup. Most of my joints are feeling better! My knee is recovering with the light running we're doing in track, my ankle that I re-twisted a few weeks ago is pretty much better. My hip which felt almost out if joint from playing Ultimate feels pretty much back to normal. My wrist is feeling better. I'm off the wrist brace. Sometimes it gets irritated, but some stretching, rest, ice (sometimes) and massage helps. I'll get to strengthening sometime soon.

As for my shoulder, that is not better. I've taken 2 1/2 weeks off from exercising it. After first it felt worse, then in the beginning of the second week is felt great! Then I slept on it wrong once. Now it's still a little painful and tight in the morning. I did a few pushups yesterday at track for a workout, but that didn't do anything. No matter if I exercise or not, it's tight in the morning and I need to stretch it to relieve the strain I feel. I'm going to try and avoid upper body exercise still, even though taking time off doesn't seem to do much. Oh well, maybe with the light upper body work I do at track with all the rest I'm taking will help it heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment