Friday, February 17, 2012

Completion, Bikes, and Hair

Yesterday was the last day of the pushup push. I did 2 sets of 75 pushups, and 3 sets of 50 pushups. I've gotten pretty used to doing pushups everyday. It's going to be kind of weird stopping! It's also going to be a good weird. I could tell a few of my muscles were getting achy with all the pushups. So it's good I can rest! This Monday I plan to test myself. If I pass 100, I'll be a very happy man. If not? I'll be happy with any increase over 30%.

So, as some of you may have noticed, it was really, really nice out yesterday. It got up to around 47 degrees. That's balmy if you live in Maine guys! So, what did I do with this balmy weather? I went biking. I didn't have a ton of time, so I only went around Greene. Probably a total of about 5 miles in about 25 minutes. My legs were kind of numb afterward. I bikes a bunch of hills... But it felt great. The trip (even though it was short) was so much fun! I can't wait until spring and summer now!

So, Pastor Sam said my hair wasn't red enough. So we dyed it again last night. We put the dye in for twice as long this time... and man, my hair is red. It looks really weird. Oh well, I'll buzz it off after cast B is done performing...

No comments:

Post a Comment