Thursday, February 16, 2012

SMASHing Time.

It's that time of the season! SMASH is picking up! Yesterday we had a planned rehearsal of 4 and 1/2 hours. It ended up being 5 and 1/2 hours. Luckily for me, I have today off. Today is only cast B, so I'm going to do a lot of extra school today so next week (crunch week) I won't end up WAY behind in school. I'll only be: way behind.

A few things that may be new updates to you, the reader: I now have a sword in the play... and I use it. Be afraid. Be very afraid, because I'm a villain!

Now, I haven't said much about the pushup push recently. That's because I've been busy and forgetful. So today I'll just let you know that today is the last day of the pushup push! It's a rest day, so I can do them throughout the day. Because of that I wanted to try a set of 75 on my third set. It was rough, but I did it. Before the pushup push I could only do 71 or 72. Now I just did a set of 75. I'm liking this. Though, I think I did the pushup push slightly wrong. I think I should have had higher reps and less sets on work days. It seemed too easy this week, and I'm not sure if I'll get maximum results from doing what I did. Oh well, there always is next time! Six months from now I'll probably do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment