Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress

It's the first of February! Beginning of a new month! So time to do quick a fitness test. I usually do a pull-up and pushup test, but because I'm still not feeling 100%, I'm splitting those up into two days: today (pushups) and tomorrow (pull-ups). This morning I rolled out of bed and cranked out my pushups. I don't really like working out early in the morning (I like to have food in me to use), but only doing one set of pushups isn't that much. I did 71. I probably could have done 72 or 73, but I didn't count two of them because they didn't seem deep enough to me. That's still an improvement from last month. Although, last month I did the test after my pull-up test, and I still got 68.

I'm pumped for next week: The pushup push! Going to burn! I looked up a ton of pushup variations so I won't get bored of pushups, and I'll get a better workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment