Monday, February 20, 2012

Only 85

So, I'm not sure if I tested at a bad time (or at a bad speed) or if I did the pushup push wrong, but I only got 85 pushed. I'll test myself next week and/or on Wednesday at a different pace and time and see what happens. 85 is a good improvement for 2 weeks though. It's actually 1 per day. I went from 71 to 85 in 14 days. If don't reach 100 by next week, I guess I'll have a greater desire to do pushups and then reach 100, which would be a good thing!

This weeks is crunch week. SMASH will become my life starting today, so I may not blog much this week!

2 comments:

  1. I think you tested yourself too early! That is a good improvement but bummer that you didn't reach 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, and I'm not feeling that great this morning. I'll probably try it after SMASH on Wednesday. And agreed on that it was a good improvement, but I was really hoping for more!

    ReplyDelete