Saturday, February 4, 2012

SMASH and Treadmill

Last week, from Wednesday to Saturday I had SMASH rehearsals. On those days I did all my scenes. It was so much fun! I love hanging out with my SMASH friends, and it was great to rehearse! I would write more about my acting, but I want to leave it as a surprise for my non-SMASH friends, and all my SMASH friends have already seen me act. So why write about it right now?

Another thing that happened last week was that Anna spent the night Friday night so she could go to SMASH with us on Saturday. Saturday morning Mr. Donahue stopped by to pick up our treadmill. We're letting the Donahues have it until we (if we do) get rid of our Planet Fitness memberships. They don't really have much cardio equipment, while I have my membership and some creativity I can use to get cardio out of my other workouts in the winter.

It took a bit of work to get the treadmill out of my room, but it actually wasn't that bad, because I knew what I was getting into this time. I even took off my door, making things 10 times easier, and it gave my am excuse to fix my door. My door couldn't close for the past few years. All it needed was a little sawing and filing, and it was good!

Overall, I think it was a fun and productive week(end)!

No comments:

Post a Comment