Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ginger!

Yesterday morning Colleen dyed my hair. It didn't work the first time. Either my shower was too hot or I just have 'strong' blonde hair. So the second time around we left the dye in for twice as long and rinsed it with cold water. Really cold water. Like, I didn't know our sink could get that cold.

Anyway, the second time worked. It was more of a strawberry blonde. Which is ok with me because my hair will look more natural when it grows in after I buzz it.

I got quite a few few funny reactions at SMASH today, also my family members said I looked like my Uncle David!

Yesterday I changed my rest day. I made it so that I did 6 sets of 45 pushups, and then a set of 30 pushups to finish. Wasn't too tough. Then again, that was my rest day. Should be harder today!

No comments:

Post a Comment