Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Play

In case you are one of the few readers that is not in SMASH, I'm in a play at the end of the month. The play is Much Ado About Nothing. I'd say it's one of Shakespeare's funnier plays. The dates this month are the 23rd, 24th and the 25th. It's at Cumston Hall in Monmonth. On the 23rd and 24th the play is at is at 6pm, while on the 25th (Saturday) it's at 2pm.

The second week of the play is the week after (March 1st-3rd). I'm not in that play. We have a double cast and cast B will be performing then. I'm in cast A. So if you're reading this (and you want to see me act), you'd probably want to go to the first week of performance (Feb. 23rd-25th).

I'm playing the lead villain. I'm not the villain with the most lines, I'm just the evilest. I'm also probably going to dye my hair red for the play (even my beard). So that's another reason to go!

Now for my little blurb about pushups.
Yesterday was my rest day. I could do my 300 pushups throughout the day. It wasn't that hard. I tried to do 30 every 30 minutes. I missed a few sets because of meals, but it worked out pretty well because I could just catch up on the sets later that day. Because it was pretty easy (even though I was very sore) I did some variations. The variations made them slightly harder, but at least it mixed things up.

Today I'm doing another work day. All 300 in one workout. I'm pretty busy today, so I might have to split it up into 2 or 3 workouts. I'll let you know how I did tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment