Friday, February 24, 2012

Opening Night and my First Crossfit Workout

So, last night was opening night! It went very well! Only a few minor mistakes made! And most of them turned out to be humorous! I got plenty of comments saying I was 'very good at being evil', or 'you creeped me out!' and one 'I'm gonna have nightmares!'... I'd say those are pretty good compliments! Great job everyone!

This morning to burn some stress/nervousness, so I decided to workout. I wanted to do something fun and challenging... and I just saw a video last night about a Crossfit workout. It looked fun and challenging! The workout is called 'Cindy'. What you do is: do 5 pullups, 10 pushups, and 15 squats as many times as you can in 20 minutes. I did 22 sets. So that 110 pullups, 220 pushups, and 330 squats... let's just say I ended up being extremely sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment