Monday, February 27, 2012

Much Ado About Nothing

Last weekend was SMASH's performances of Much Ado About Nothing! I played the part of Don John: the lead villain. I wasn't the villain with the most lines, that was Borachio played by Anna. I was just the evilest one, and in charge.

I had tons of fun with the performances! I guess I was pretty scary as well: I scared a little boy so bad he peed his pants. Yeah, so I guess I made a good villain! I also got plenty of 'compliments' about how good at being evil I was. One of the best things about preforming was seeing a bunch of good friends after the performances! Some of which I haven't seen for months! Thank you all for coming!

I'll put up a few pictures later. I got some Sharpie tattoos. They're pretty awesome! For now I'll wait until all the pictures are up so you can see the better pictures!

I'm really going to miss SMASH. I loved the great fellowship I had with the guys and girls! So much fun. Sadly, I'm not in the second weekend of performances, so I'll just be watching Cast B do their amazing work!

You know what? Having all these friends pretty far away, not having my drivers license and seeing gas pricing rise (thus when I get my license it'll be hard to afford visiting all my SMASH friends) makes me a bit sad... but it also encourages me to work on my biking more. Most of the people I'd like to visit are within 50 miles from my house. So, I was thinking I could stop at the closer SMASHers houses on the way and visit them (and rest), and then eventually get to the farther friends' houses!

After all, getting fit, seeing friends, all while not spending much money sounds good. While driving sucks up money, and doesn't get you fit, but you'll still see friends. Only problem with biking is the time and the restrictions during winter time.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! Ya gas is getting really expensive!

    ReplyDelete