Monday, February 13, 2012

Week Two

I had a pretty full weekend, mainly with SMASH and church activities. Those aren't the most exciting things to read about, and I can't go into too much detail about the play. It's supposed to be s surprise. I'll just say one thing: Pastor Sam wants my hair even more red. We'll probably dye it again this week sometime. Should be interesting...

Now, why is this post called "Week Two"? Because it's week two of the pushup push. If I was to follow the pushup push to letter, I'd have to workout on Sunday. I don't workout on Sundays. So instead I decided to take it off and start week two of the pushup push today. The pushup push plan said to do 10 days in a row of doing 250-300 pushups everyday. Instead I'm doing 6 days, a rest day, and then 4 more days. After this week's days are over (Monday-Thursday), I'm going to rest my pushing muscles until Monday. On Monday I'm going to test my pushup max. Hopefully it'll be more than 100!

So far the pushup push has been going well. The first 3 days left me extremely sore. Then the past 3 days my muscles got used to the pushup number and are barely even sore. Today is another 'workday'. That means I have to do all my pushups in one workout. Because today is relatively 'not busy', I'm going to make it hard. Not sure what I'm going go do yet, but I'm thinking a circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment